Refinishing fiasco (story)

David Renaud studiorenaud@qc.aibn.com
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 13:46:44 -0700

Delwin D Fandrich wrote:
As you say.  Your safest option is to remain an interested bystander.
Personally, I'd even be reluctant to "sell her some new strings."

  Someone could show him how to tie a knot in a string.....
  12 hr. later........hehe.........

  Seriously .....offer the lady an evaluation of the damage,
  perhaps the refinisher will want an honorable way out.
  perhaps.......

  Then again ..........
I'd like to see him waste a day trying to tie knots.

                                                   Dave Renaud
                                                   RPT