Refinishing fiasco (story)

Wed, 07 Apr 1999 07:22:40 -0700

Clyde Hollinger wrote:

> .... I don't know what he's thinking, but I bet he
> lies awake at nights trying to figure a way out of this one!

Don't count on it.  I'm sure you've heard the expression, "Ignorance is
bliss."  I doubt there's much lost sleep here.

And Mrs S?  Don't worry about her either.  The next time she's out to save a
few bucks she'll find another Mr M to help her out.

As you say.  Your safest option is to remain an interested bystander.
Personally, I'd even be reluctant to "sell her some new strings."

Regards,

Del