Refinishing fiasco (story)

Jos josvanr@xs4all.nl
Wed, 07 Apr 1999 14:04:55 +0200

Howdey

Aaaah, just a few strings, maybe plain copper wire will do.
Just puddemon nicentight, and refinishin the cabinet cant be that
difficult,
just spray on a couple o cans of black paint and presto: never mind this
french polish stuff or whaddever, the old lady probably wont notice.

Mr. M.

--
J.G.A. van Riswick, Eindhoven University of Technology,
Eindhoven, The Netherlands. mailto://j.g.a.v.riswick@tue.nl