Spanish Language questions translated in English

Billbrpt@AOL.COM Billbrpt@AOL.COM
Wed, 7 Apr 1999 01:03:40 EDT

Dear List,

Here is the Spanish Language question with the English translation under each
line.  Please respond if you have an opinion or statement and I will try to
translate your answer to our Spanish speaking colleagues.  Please keep your
answers to the point and avoid slang and and other phrasings that might be
difficult to interpret.  I will only handle serious replies, no jokes.

In a message dated 4/6/99 11:00:29 PM Central Daylight Time,