jazz tuning, response to Billbrpt, and apologies to the list

Guy, Karen, and Tor Nichols nicho@roadrunner.com
Tue, 06 Apr 1999 14:49:01 -0600

Dear list,
	I apologize in advance for the following. I don't participate in this
forum enough to earn any sort of "right" of posting, but I had a few
moments, and this turd-in-the-punchbowl pissed me off. Should it be
neccesary for me to be unsubscribed after this post, I understand.
It's been real.
Thanks.
Guy

At 09:31 AM 4/6/99 -0400, you wrote:
con snipo:
> If you understood &you
>would understand &tune an HT even if you &prefer you will recognize
 >& Your only understanding & you that &you automatically
  >&You see no & you have already learned &
>Yet, you have &you could alter &  If you have such a theory,& yet you are
afraid
>&  You therefore cling & you have. &  your knowledge & you may be & you
neither >understand &to your
>peace of mind.
{enough of endless acusations}

Dear Bill Bremmer, RPT,
	I have many friends on this list and on the MPT list. I don't understand
your animosity and sarcasm. I imagine there are others who don't
understand, either.
	Do you think that your posts do any good?

	Do you give a rat's ass if they don't?

	Will it ever be possible for you to realize how distasteful and useless
some of your comments are to others?

	You're so full of sh*t I bet you squish when you walk.

	Ask yourself..... was the above comment sarcastic? You have a fair command
of the English language, compared to many on the list. If YOU can't tell,
how can they?

It is within you to be helpful and respected.

Guy Nichols, RPT
Real person, real life, real work and enjoyment, no more real time to waste
on YOU.

PS..... no smileys, jack. come see me sometime. we'll arm wrestle or
something. Hah!

   Do not speak harshly to any one; those who are spoken to will answer
   thee in the same way. Angry speech is painful: blows for blows will
   touch thee.
                              The Dhammapada (c. B.C.E 300)