Billing for your time...was Re: Insurance confusion

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 16:23:53 EDT

In a message dated 4/6/99 2:35:11 PM !!!First Boot!!!, rootfamily@erols.com
writes:

 ever calculating  their travel time for each call in my suburban
 neighborhood.  >>

A long time ago, the telephone service company I used had their office and
shop about 35 miles away, in another county. They used to make me their first
appointment in the morning, and charged me for the travel time. Subsequent
appointments were only charged from my store to the next appointments. When I
complained, they said it was normal business practice. I don't think they are
in business any more.

Willem Blees