Dampp-Chaser

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Mon, 05 Apr 1999 07:25:34 -0400

Julie and list,

I also find heat bars without humidistats on occasion, and it can be
ruinous.  I certainly hope no one on the list is still doing this.
Cheaper, yes, but in my opinion doing a disservice to the client.

I also found one with a humidistat but with the dehumidifier plugged
into the humidifier outlet.  Duh!  I don't really want to know who
installed that one (or do I?).

Clyde Hollinger