Wooden sticker "buttons"

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 22:24:23 -0400

http://www.palmerpackaging.com/catalog/tapedisp.htm

Start here and ask for water activated tape.

>  So, either I was short-rolled or have lived too long -- don't know which.

Don't ask, you may not like the answer.

> - will the pre-licked stuff work?

No.  The problem is that the 'gum' oozes out under pressure over time
and is not suitable for traveling flanges.  If you are sending
packages it works well.  Lick & Stik glue hardens like hide glue and
does not creep.

You can find other sites by searching for 'packaging tape'.  It took
me only two sites to find the above address.

Lots of luck.  Otherwise I can send you some of mine.  I have too
much.

		Newton