Insurance confusion

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Sun, 04 Apr 1999 10:30:43 -0400

Write your report and submit the bill for your time.  The company did
not supply you with sufficient information (combination) and did
commission you for your expertise.

Bear in mind that smoke, even cigarette smoke, is acidic, toxic and
adversely effects electronics.  Do not buy a used car that has been
smoked in a lot.  The electronics will be iffy.

	Newton