Piano Technology In Spanish Language

Francisco Morales pacopianospr@hotmail.com
Sat, 03 Apr 1999 09:33:56 PST

Greet to everybody:

          As member of the International Relationship Committee of the
PTG in charge to promote the interest about our Beautiful & Wonderful
profession to the community where the principal language is the Spanish
, I invite to everybody that have some Question about Piano Technology
but don't have command with the English language ( like me ) to make
contact with me . To me will be a pleasure to share my Knowledges & the
Knowledges of another technicians that speak Spanish language with you.

         I invite also to every technicians that speak English and have
customer that speak only Spanish to practice with me his Knowledges but
in Spanish for to manage to do a good relationship with tihs Kind  of
customer .

         My E-mail are : pacopianospr@hotmail.com
                                                    &
                                 pacopianospr@latinmail.com

Remenber , We shall to break the barriers of the Languages & make of
these like the Music " Universal "