It Takes Guts to Say Jesus Virus Hoax Description - Antivirus (http://antivirus

anonymous lawsonic@global.co.za
Sat, 3 Apr 1999 17:15:10 +0200

 This message is so important, we're sending it anonymously!  Forward
 it to all your friends right away!  Don't think about it!  This is not
 a chain letter!  This story is true!  Don't check it out!  This story
 is so timely, there is no date on it!  This story is so important,
 we're using lots of exclamation points!  Lots!!  For every message you
 forward to some unsuspecting person, the Home for the Hopelessly
 Gullible will donate ten cents to itself.  (If you wonder how the Home
 will know you are forwarding these messages all over creation, you're
 obviously thinking too much.)