Dampp-Chaser

Paul S. Larudee larudee@pacbell.net
Sat, 03 Apr 1999 07:40:57 -0800

Francisco Morales wrote:

> Hi, Mr & Mrs Cusumano :
>                                        I'm Piano Tuner & Technician from
> the Island of Puerto Rico . I recommend the Dampp-Chaser System 100% .
> This device help to much on the stability in any Piano .

Paco,

Que bueno de ver tu nombre en esta lista.  Estoy yo tambien despues unas
semanas.  Espero de verte en Kansas City!

I agree.  Properly installed, with a sense of the heat circulation, it
stabilizes the instrument and protects against damage in any
environment.  The advantage in your climate and mine is that since the
humidistat is set to 42% and our regions never drop below that, there is
no need to install the humidifier component, which makes it cheaper to
our clients and essentially maintenance-free.

Paul S. Larudee, RPT
Richmond, CA