Fazioli ?

A440A@AOL.COM A440A@AOL.COM
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 18:04:43 EST

Greetings,
Jim writes:
>  I like a bass that can
>(optionally) be driven into distortion.

     Hmm, cool.  What hammers are we talking about here?     I hear distortion
at FFF in the Renner Blues before they get their shoulders needled for the
first time.   And I hear distortion in the bass of all of the recording studio
pianos, but their hammers are like rocks, ( ask Wim Blees,  I showed him one
and all he could say was "They USE this piano"?).
    I would like to hear a little more description of "driving a bass to
distortion",  ( I bet there are some war stories in this subject.........)
Regards,
Ed Foote