SOB

Wallace Wilson wilson53@MARSHALL.EDU
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 17:13:17 -0500

Elian:

	A great jovial time!  I must confess, however, that I get tired of
people calling me because they are looking for "Ralph."  His last two
digits are just the inverse of mine.  This has been going on 11 years.
However, I've tried not to tire of the game.  One night, about 2 am, the
phone rang.  "Ralph?" asked the first in hushed tones?  "Yeah," I
answered.  "I'm just coming off the bridge.  Which way do I go?"  I told
him to head for the river and keep going!
	Anyway, I am rude to telemarketers.  They are also known as making a
"service call."  I tell them to take me off their calling list, and hang
up.  Sometimes, when I'm engaged with piano wire, and one of them calls,
it gets a little more abrupt.
	I guess you're doing what many wish they had the courage to do, except
I don't have the time to pursue this sort of thing.  One suggestion,
though:  you should call your victims occasionally to find out of they
have caller ID yet.  They might get fed up and pay for it just to catch
you!