Fazioli ?

Antares antares@EURONET.NL
Thu, 01 Apr 1999 18:45:50 +0200

>In a message dated 4/1/99 2:55:49 AM !!!First Boot!!!, BopPiano@AOL.COM
>writes:
>
><< Can somebody out there please aprise me of the current list price and also
>the
> going street price of a Fazioli F228 (7"6"").   Also, any experiences good or
> bad with these?  Many thanks.   Gary Ford         Boston >>

Of course a nice instrument, but....

First of all... TOO expensive! way too expensive.
Secondly, although during a first encounter the tone of a brand new Fazioli
is certainly impressive, >my< second thoughts were : too loud, the high
treble too glassy, the bass not as sappy as a wonderful Steinway.

You asked for it,
I answered...my personal opinion...

Antares