Partial Hearing

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 1 Apr 1999 09:52:41 -0600

I just got my set from Bill Spurlock and they're brass tipped so you can do
string voicing and
tap strings down on the bridge as well. The 2 1/4" telescopes so you can
use it for hammer height
adjustment.  The 1 1/4" has a compartment to hold voicing needs or teflon
powder.  He has a separate set for Betsy Ross spinets with a new jig for
leveling waterfall keys.

I first learned from a 78 year old tuner and he often opened his mouth/jaw
to hear.  I occasionally find myself
opening my mouth to hear better, but quickly shut it and look around.

LANCE LAFARGUE, RPT
LAFARGUE PIANO SERVICES
New Orleans Chapter
Mandeville, LA.
II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II III II
lafargue@iamerica.net