Partial Hearing

David ilvedson ilvey@jps.net
Wed, 31 Mar 1999 21:44:34 -0800

Ken,

I think Bill Spurlock is making them now.  As I understand he
has opted for the nylon material he uses in his many of his
other tools.  The milling work is much more accurate.  His
invovation (did he get this idea from you or you from him?) has
each, he calls them oral/aural overtone generators, with a
brass insert which apparently amplifys the tone.  I have my
order in!

David Ilvedson, RPT

\