kamakazi kawai

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Mon, 30 Nov 1998 16:44:06 -0500

  1. If this happened to your piano, what would you do?
I would have a heart attack, run in circles, scream and shout.

  2. . . would you accept it or would you demand another piano
If the piano shows not stress cracks in the next six months all shold be
well.

  3. Do you have any other advice or suggestions (other than
Have it tuned, ALL screws tightened, regulated and ask the dealer for
six months.

  4. . .do you think it's fair to ask that we be provided one of
comparable quality until
  this is resolved?
Have your serviced as above and wait.  If something happens to yours,
get another.

The dealer and his insurance company are responsible and if the piano
can be made to be as good as before it's fall at not cost to you then
you have a nice piano.

I hope all is well with it and you can continue to enjoy its use.

            Newton Hunt
            nhunt@jagat.com