Damper regulation

Janina Baur janina@ancc.com.au
Sun, 29 Nov 1998 15:53:15 +1100

My name is Stuart, I'm from Australia and I have recently started =
learning the art of restoring pianos. Recently I had a little trouble =
trying to regulate the dampers on a John Brimstead and Sons of London =
grand(circa 1860) I would much appreciate any help anybody could give me =
on regulating this piano or any general info on the manufacturers of =
these pianos.
                                            Thank you, Stuart