Pitch Anticipation

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 22:45:38 -0600

Beats per second is the difference of two frequencies.  Thus 440 and 446
played together would give a beat of 6 per second. If you raised A 440
eight beats per second you would have A 448.    If you want A 442,  you
only need to raise A 440 two beats per second.
	I may be corrected, but if you raise A 440 8 CENTS you would be close
enough to A 442  to get paid.

r(V)