DH Baldwin Serial Number

Cliff Lesher lesher@jdweb.com
Fri, 27 Nov 1998 22:07:36 -0500

The piano is a DH Baldwin, C142 (4'7" grand), serial number 59489,
seeming almost new.  When I tried to find the manufacturing date in
Pierce, I couldn't find the serial number under DH Baldwin, Baldwin, or
Samick.  No, not quite true.  I should have said that I couldn't find
this serial number next to a year that was recent enough to be correct
for the young age of the piano.  Are the recent DH Baldwins missing from
Pierce, or should I be looking elsewhere in the book?

Cliff Lesher
Lewisburg, PA