Tech recommendation/south Memphis area

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Thu, 26 Nov 1998 09:51:30 -0600

Don,
The Technician told her all was well with the 50 watt DH / stat and that
the piano made the trip fine.  I'm hoping that another RPT can help her
confirm that.  This woman is NOT picky.  She was always satisfied and she
is now talking about wild unisons in a short period of time.  My experience
and what I have read indicates that swings in pitch thru a section because
of bridge/soundboard movement is likely, but not drastic unison changes.  I
get lots of business because of this very thing. Certainly anything could
be possible.  But I am inclined to try another tech's tuning and analysis
before blaming the piano or remaining blindly loyal to him.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net