How to make $65.00 an hour

John Ross piano.tech@ns.sympatico.ca
Wed, 25 Nov 1998 08:03:10 -0400

Hi,
I used to service elctronic organs, as well as servicing pianos.
Some of the service manuals cost, $50 & up. Parts inventory is
expensive.
Other than churches, in this area, you can't even give an organ away.
So since it was only 15% of my business,  I let it go to someone else,
about 5 years ago. There seems to be even less organ work now. So of
course he has to charge a higher fee, to make a living.
Regards,
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada