car broken into.

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 18:15:38 -0600

Greeting Del,
                    Now you have gone tooooooo far, I even renounced my
British citizenship so that I could proudly say I'm CANADIAN. We like to
think that we are different, despite the worlds longest unfenced border.
I'm glad we have you all as neighbors, and that our association has no real
boundary's.
I'm smiling.
Regards Roger

>Canada, yes.  But still, I think, American.  Unless our geography has changed
>recently, citizens of Canada have just as much right to be called
"American" as
>do citizens of the United States.  We all live on the North American
continent.

>Del

Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre