cheated customer. was Re: Whitney spinet

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Tue, 24 Nov 1998 09:24:36 EST

<< Wim,

    Just a comment. Unless I'm seriously mistaken, this is probably the
 era of Whitney's which came from the factory with no bridle tapes at all.
 Probably somewhere in the late 70's/early 80's.
    I saw those starting to come in when I was on the MS. Gulf coast. I'm
 sure glad I left that area before the humidity problems started! :-)

 Avery >>

Avery,

You are probably right, as was indicated by, I think, Jim Coleman. I thought
about that when I wrote my post, but I wanted to direct my comments to the
concerns Ted had. He was under the impression the bridle straps were missing.
In other words, in this case, there were no bridle straps, but the next
time....

Wim