car broken into.

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:44:43 -0600

>...Then I discovered my briefcase with all my tuning tools, including my
>new SATIII, missing. I couldn't believe it...
>Willem Blees

Thanks for sharing, Wim.

When I first heard of a technician having their car invaded long ago, I
decided from that time on to make every attempt to bring in my main tool
cases (3 currently) at the close of every business day.  Then, if someone
did what Wim and others have experienced, at least I would be able to
continue my normal tuning activities without interruption.  It sometimes
seems a hassle, but I would be *very* disheartened if someone walked off
with some of my most  treasured tools and equipment just because I failed
to do this simple act.

Maybe Wim's tale will encourage some to take extra precautions with their
livelihood rather than think it won't happen to them.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731