Gold Leaf,

Roger Jolly baldyam@sk.sympatico.ca
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 11:13:13 -0600

>next level.  Anyone done any gold leafing and could offer advice?
>    I am also going to look at some new laptops.  I am getting to itchy to
>try TL97.  If  I do that, I will have the big three at my disposal; SAT,
>RCT, and TL97.
>James Grebe

Hi James,
                This could be really intersting, travel with all three aand
post all the minor discrepencies, I think the thread would last for ever,
if you can maintain yor sanity.
 On the Gold leaf,  the few times that I have tried to use the stuff by
brush it tended to look "lumpy". But then I was never too too hot as an
artist. It also needs a strong protective coat as it rubs off.
Regards Roger
Roger Jolly
Baldwin Yamaha Piano Centre
Saskatoon and Regina