Gold Leaf,

James Grebe pianoman@inlink.com
Sat, 21 Nov 1998 06:48:34 -0600

Hello All,
    Since my wife has a seminar this weekend which FORCES me to visit the
woodstores I am going to look into gold leafing.  I have an idea of
accenting the inner flat portion of my ebony HHCC's, and maybe others, with
gold leaf trim.  Thinking this may cause my fanciest HHCC's to rise to the
next level.  Anyone done any gold leafing and could offer advice?
    I am also going to look at some new laptops.  I am getting to itchy to
try TL97.  If  I do that, I will have the big three at my disposal; SAT,
RCT, and TL97.
James Grebe
R.P.T. of the P.T.G
pianoman@inlink.com
Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups and Practical Piano Peripherals in
St. Louis, MO