Private posts

Fri, 20 Nov 1998 09:59:58 -0600

Dave,

At 09:20 11/20/98 -0600, you wrote:

>If we would always include a "mailto:" in our signature file it would
>make it easy for people to just click on it and send a private message.
>
>dave
>mailto:dporritt@swbell.net

Good idea if you can do it, however, those of us with older versions of
email software either have no idea what you are talking about or don't have
the capability.

Until a short time ago I didn't know, then the college upgraded my office
machine (sans documentation, of course).  Wow!! Colors! links! Gotsta do
something at home now!

Still a good idea to look carefully at the headers to be sure the post is
headed where you think it is.

Conrad

Conrad Hoffsommer 	hoffsoco@luther.edu
Luther College		(319)-387-1204
Decorah, Iowa 52101-1045

Music - Communication that exposes us to the work of great minds that were
dissatisfied by the limits of the spoken language - Martin Tolchin