Mice

Jeff Tanner jtanner@mozart.music.sc.edu
Thu, 19 Nov 1998 10:06:23 -0500

Jim Turner wrote:

>I have a customer who has a bad problem with mice, even though she puts
>mice poison everywhere.  The mice are chewing felts faster then I can
>replace them!  I am sure the poison pellets are helping, but it is not
>enough.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
>Jim Turner

Jim,
I once pulled 11 mouse carcasses from the action of an old upright.  Not
fun.  I wouldn't use poison ever!  Traps are the only way to go...the old
fashioned kind...I think these new sticky traps are inhumane.  Bait 'em
with nuts coated in peanut butter -- they can't resist.

Jeff Tanner

Jeff Tanner, Piano Technician
School of Music
University of South Carolina