Restringing J Mayer Grand

Richard Moody remoody@easnet.net
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 23:18:17 -0600

I have a spread sheet program.  Its set up for American wire sizes.  I
guess I could include the English and German wire sizes as well. It shows
change of tension for wire size and length. Just plug in your data.   Its
free/donaton.  In quatro pro or ms works (very compatible).   The bass
string part is still in beta ;)

Ricard Moody