Mice

kam544@earthlink.net kam544@earthlink.net
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 22:55:17 -0600

>I have a customer who has a bad problem with mice, even though she puts
>mice poison everywhere.  The mice are chewing felts faster then I can
>replace them!  I am sure the poison pellets are helping, but it is not
>enough.  Does anyone have any suggestions?
>
>Jim Turner

You may just have to mice proof it with wire mesh material mounted over all
accessible areas.  I have done this job once to a quality console in a
country church long ago.  It's not the easiest work.  Seems it took about a
half day with all the materials and tools on location.

Keith McGavern
kam544@earthlink.net
Registered Piano Technician
Oklahoma Chapter 731