"Sat C5 Range Dropout"

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 20:14:31 -0500

Hi Dale!

Have you thought of using a magnetic pickup?  Inventronics does sell one.

Z! Reinhardt RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----------
From: Daleboy@AOL.COM
To: pianotech@ptg.org
Subject: "Sat C5 Range Dropout"
Date: Tuesday, November 17, 1998 7:35 AM

Dear List,
	While I had my SAT II standing on its ear to be able to pick up the C5
range
it occured to me; The only thing that should make that type of difference
in
the way the SAT picks up the waves is the way in which the built in mic
responds to a given frequency wave pattern. Perhaps the microphone has a
weak
spot in that frequncy range. A change of mic or perhaps boosting the C5
range
internally might work. If this is yesterdays Hash......just ignore. Please
enlighten me tho!
Regards,

Dale Whitehead, RPT
Franklin Piano Restorations