Broken agraffe

Mike Swendsen mike.swendsen@shaw.wave.ca
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 17:51:13 -0700

First you need to get a drill bit that cuts counter-clockwise, then when you
are drilling out the remnant of the agraffe you will be loosening it and not
tightening it. Then, if needed, it should be able to be removed with any
easy-out or other extractor.   O would be very careful heating the casting,
it might crack, then you have even bigger problems.

Mike Swendsen