TuneLab and microphones

Robert Scott rscott@wwnet.net
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:43:08 -0500

Last weekend I got a chance to try TuneLab using the
Sanderson/Fairchild magnetic pickup.  It was the biggest single
improvement that I have seen in the TuneLab pitch display.
The Fairchild pickup plugs right in the normal laptop microphone
input.  For especially difficult notes like the low bass or the
high treble, I positioned the Fairchild pickup within several
millimeters of the string and I got a signal that had great
sustain.  I highly recommend trying the Fairchild magnetic pickup.

-Robert Scott
 author of TuneLab 97