Pramberger hammers

david severance severanc@mail.wsu.edu
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 09:54:09 -0800 (PST)

Hi John

Our local jazz venue has one of the new Pramberger YC's and I found the
hammers to be a bit on the soft side when it first arrived.  Since then,
with playing, (about 4 months ago) the piano has brightened up very nicely
without any application of hardeners.  My guess is someone found the tone
not to their liking initially and juiced the hammers before you got to the
scene.

Dave Severance
Washington State University