TL97

David Porritt dporritt@swbell.net
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 06:36:46 -0600

James:

I have been using TuneLab97 since January and I love it.  I have sold my
SAT1 and it is my only VTD.

When I was using the SAT, I tuned aurally about half the time.  Since
I've been using TuneLab I think I have only tuned aurally about 3 times
this year.  You do have to make a tuning rather than getting one made
for you from designated samples, but I still look at this as a plus.  It
makes you create a tuning for the instrument in front of you rather than
a theoretical tuning from assumptions made about the scale of the piano
from a rigid set of samples.

Try it, you'll like it!

dave

David M. Porritt, RPT