Not my fault !

Oleg Isaac oleg_i@club-internet.fr
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 23:40:51 +0100

I apologize I did not intend to send the file include.

I don't appreciate to read the same original post again and again so I
did not do that volontary.

I will try to give info on the wendsday seminar. An italin pool of
rebuilders have made experiencies with old / new soundboard on one ore
more old (1850 env) french pianos, taking mesurements, and they will
present their work and theories.

The conservatory laboratory will present experiences of differences of
appreciation between electronic tuning and oral tuning.

The text will be surely avaible on a site .

Have a look at mediatheque.ircam.fr for many documents...

Isaac