Welcome!

Clyde Hollinger cedel@redrose.net
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 16:56:41 -0500

Friends:

Although the majority of piano technicians who post on this list are
from North America, I am always delighted to see posts from other
continents and countries as well.  This note was prompted by the post
from Baoli Liu, because our son is currently teaching English in Henan,
China, so we have a special interest we didn't have before in that
country.

So to anyone from anywhere, I would say, "Welcome!"  If there are those
who do not post because they fear their English may be incorrect, I
would say, go ahead and do it, and we will answer the best we can.  As
you may have noticed the English (and spelling!) of those of us who have
English as our mother tongue is not always so hot, either!  :-)

Clyde Hollinger
Lititz, PA, USA