Broken Key

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Sun, 15 Nov 1998 11:41:23 -0400

Rogerio.

>To the list
>I have a good experience when I have broken wood parts.
>I use with success white acrylic resin used by prosthodontist.

I have also used it for quite some time, but specialy for doing broken
parts, or fill parts that have been eaten by woodworm. I submited it to the
list in an ocasion but had no answer. I live in Venezuela and there are some
glues to which we have no access here. After some time in the list, I
imagine that these acrylic is similar to the CA glue described in many
posts.

Elian Degen
Piano Tuner and Technician
Caracas, Venezuela  degen@telcel.net.ve
Phone 58-2-748547/ 58-14-9222981 Fax 58-2-748547

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: Elian J. Degen.vcf
Type: text/x-vcard
Size: 790 bytes