Centre pin lubricant

Elian Degen degen@telcel.net.ve
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 16:50:44 -0400

Hello Christopher

Believe it or not there are two Julio Vazquez in Venezuela, I imagine that
the one which studied with you is Julio Czar Vazquez or at list that is how
I seen in his add. I met him once several years ago when I was proposing the
Idea of making a Piano Tuners Asoc. He told me he studied in the U.S. and in
Mexico. Never saw him anymore.
The Venezuelan PTA became reality several month ago. He has not joined us
yet. If he does or if I see him again IŽll send him your regards.

Elian Degen

elian,

hi!  i have been wondering if you know a friend of mine in caracas.  his
name is julio vasquez.  i went to school with him at western iowa tech and
last i heard he was going back to caracas to start a tuning business.  if
you know of him please tell him i said hello.

thanks,

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429