Hitch Pin Understringing Felt

Michiel van Loon mvanloon@xs4all.nl
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:58:03 +0100

Lance,
The thing to do in this situation:
Put the piece of felt on the hitchpins,
take sandpaper #180 , a sanding cork, put one hand on the felt and gently
sand over the felt in strokes away from your hand. When the pins are showing
throu the felt, (the holes don't have to be the same size as the pins) push
the pins throu the felt. Do this in small sections.
Regrads,
Michiel van Loon
Meppel
the Netherlands