International Piano Supply

J Patrick Draine draine@mediaone.net
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 15:04:34 -0500

>I have seen numerous postings about ASPCO, does anyone have
>any feeling one way or the other about "International Piano Supply"?
>
>How do their prices compare to other vendors? Material quality,
>etc.?

I called them once, when someone posted their number to the list, as the
phone # for a certain bench supplier. Once I identified myself to the
fellow who answered the phone, he said, "Oh, you're a Piano Technician? I
think you'll get a much better price if you call your regular supply
house". .... Apparently his market niche is folks who want to "do it
themsleves", buy a bench, etc.
Patrick