Friction and Balance pins

Avery Todd atodd@UH.EDU
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 12:17:41 -0600 (CST)

Hi Ed,

   This must have been a little while ago or things have changed. All 5
of the new B's we got last year had major looseness at the balance hole.
There had to be a LOT of sizing done. One is still not as it should be.
Someone sure got over-enthusiastic with the easing tool on these!!!!!
   I'm having a hard time understanding how keys that are too tight at
the balance hole would increase repetition speed.

Avery