Friction and Balance pins

Lance Lafargue lafargue@iamerica.net
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 11:22:53 -0600

Ed, et al,
Please note that I put the drill bit in the T-handle BACKWARDS (smooth
round end in hole).  No wood is removed and you have accurate control with
a mic as to the amount of easing.  Usually we are easing very little and
need not worry about oblong Vs round holes. Works for me.  Very quickly.
Lance Lafargue, RPT
New Orleans Chapter
Covington, LA.
lafargue@iamerica.net