Centre pin lubricant

Christopher D. Purdy purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 03:17:46 -0500 (EST)

>Dear List et all
>
>I have seen several times the recomendation of many of you for using Protec
>Here in beautiful Caracas, north of SouthAmerica, I have not found Protec
>anywhere.
>I would like to know if anybody knows what is Protecīs formula, or which is
>the factory that produces it.
>or what other product can be used
>Thank you
>
>Elian

elian,

hi!  i have been wondering if you know a friend of mine in caracas.  his
name is julio vasquez.  i went to school with him at western iowa tech and
last i heard he was going back to caracas to start a tuning business.  if
you know of him please tell him i said hello.

thanks,

chris

-Christopher D. Purdy R.P.T.   School of Music  Ohio University  Athens OH

-purdy@oak.cats.ohiou.edu   (740) 593-1656    fax# (740) 593-1429