Repair truck

DGPEAKE@AOL.COM DGPEAKE@AOL.COM
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:37:09 EST

In a message dated 11/10/98 3:58:24 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cedel@redrose.net writes:

<<
 It is high time for me to purchase a repair truck, or piano tilter, if
 you know what I mean, for verticals.  I would like one that is fairly
 easy to transport to the client's home and will hold even the big old
 heavy uprights.  Are there other criteria I should consier?

 Are there different models, and if so, which do you like the best?  Also
 tell me which suppliers they are available from with at least a
 telephone number.  Thanks in advance!  :-)

 Clyde Hollinger

Contact Ken Serviss at the Emil Fries Piano Hospital in Vancouver, WA.  He has
a person who makes piano trucks that are very compact, easy to store in your
vehicle, and works on all types of uprights.

Dave Peake, RPT
Portland, OR