strings o spinet

Michael Jorgensen Michael.Jorgensen@cmich.edu
Wed, 11 Nov 1998 08:11:15 -0500

Speaking of non traditional coils, I know an old Story and Clark grand
with only 3/4 turn around the pin on a bass string with a good sharp
bend at the becket.  This holds fine and has been like that for atleast
a dozen years.  I'm not the genius who did it, but i don't plan to fix
it unless it breaks either.
-Mike Jorgensen