Parts needed...Newton...

Newton Hunt nhunt@jagat.com
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 21:09:04 -0500

Hi Garrett,

Find yourself a local welder, take the parts with you, show him what you
have and stipulate the requirements.  This is not rocket sceince, just
careful workmanship.

When I needed something like this I went to the Scenery Shoip at the
university.  The welder left and the guy doing it now does not like to
do work except for the Theatre Department.

Since I am retired I don't have anyone on the hook now.

Try machine shops, welders, brasers, machine tool suppliers.  They could
do it or recommend someone to do it.

It is always good to have someone around you who can do metal working.
I have had to have stuff welded, turned and milled.  At a university
there are people there on staff who can do this type of thing, but you
need to find your own locally.

Let me know if I can help anyother way.

                    Newton