Parts needed...

Garret E. Traylor traylorg@EqualTemperament.com
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 23:01:20 +0900

List;
I meet with a client today who has a very nice 1885 Ivers & Pond. The movers
however were not very kind to the piano. We have a broken right pedal that
needs to be replaced or repaired (somehow). We also need an action bracket
nut... one is missing. I would also like to get an idea of how much some of
you charge to refinish a large upright with lacquer. I have place some
images of the pedal etc.. on the web. Please take a few minutes to take a
look at this and see if you can help us out. Thanks in advance.
http://www.equaltemperament.com/pianoprojects/default.htm
Sincerely;
Garret Traylor
Equal Temperament Services.

:-------------------------------------------------------------------:
 Register your piano service at EqualTemperament.com!
 Promoting the use of the piano around the globe.
 15,397 hits during the month of October.
 Garret E. Traylor - Equal Temperament Services
 PSC 482 Box 14 - FPO, AP 96362-0014
 (Kadena Air Force Base - Okinawa Japan)
 Associate Member at Large
 Washington D.C. Chapter - Piano Technicians Guild
 Web: http://www.EqualTemperament.com
 E-mail: traylorg@EqualTemperament.com